In the race to gain traction online, listing your business in local online directories is a smart move. Why? Well, with a large majority of customers these days flocking to the Internet for purchasing guidance, it’s no wonder that businesses with a strong online presence are the ones coming out on top.
Legitimize Your Business And Increase Your Domain Authority
- According to Moz.com, a leading SEO provider, having your business listed on multiple directories legitimizes your business and increases your domain authority—in other words, your business’s trustworthiness. Local listings are great for helping to boost your search engine optimization. Basically, you’re adding another link to your site. And similar to social media links, search engines tend to give more credence to these types of links. This could then translate to your site ranking higher on Google searches.
People Enjoy Supporting Local Businesses
- Besides gaining credible backlinks to your site, people enjoy supporting and feel most comfortable engaging with local businesses. Customers ready to spend cash want an easy way to find local businesses. This trend existed even before Covid 19. Local directories are the perfect way to reach your local customer.
Affordable Compared to Newspapers and Radio
- Local business directories offer small businesses a more affordable means of getting the word out to potential customers about their services and products. Newspaper or local radio advertising often costs thousands of dollars, something that most small businesses cannot afford. In contrast, adding your business name and information to local directories is usually free. With a small investment of time, you get some fantastic advertising and marketing benefits. And even if you are working with a large marketing budget, it is still in your best interest to take advantage of local directories, given the many benefits they offer.
Easy to Set Up
- The setup process for your local listing is fairly quick and easy. You can do it yourself without the help of an account representative or a salesperson. Make sure to have all your relevant information in front of you before starting, such as name, address, phone number, hours or operation, and your website. The more information you include the better. Also have at the ready a few pictures and your logo, if available.
Your future customers are eager to find you in your local market. At Standout360.com, we offer you a premium local listing for your business. Don’t miss out on the benefits:
- Instant online profile even if you don’t have a website.
- Branded profile with your logo.
- The chance to appear as a related business.
- Fully managed dashboard.
- List your product.
- Appear on a map as a local business.
- Display your products or services.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today with Standout360, and get your first 60 days for free!